Crazy Cat Lady
I am the crazy cat lady this week. I have my brother's two cats, in addition to mine, staying in my one bedroom apartment this week. It's a busy place. My sister-in-law didn't think that they have any problems adjusting since Tugger has stayed with them before. The boys (Tugger and Tron, who are almost the same age) usually play and sleep together.
However, Tron and Prime were scared when they first arrived on Saturday afternoon and hid behind the toilet. And were 'fraidy cats for the first two days, staying under my bed or the couch most of the time.
.jpg)
But this morning Tugger and Tron were playing together, chasing each other around.
.jpg)
2 comments:
Awwwwwww.......playmate visitors!
What a cool thing for the kitties. And for you, given that you like the creatures.
And what a fun play tree for the kitties to play on. Not that the kitties are spoilt....LOL
Of course my kitty's not spoilt. That was has half-birthday & welcome to our new home present. ;)
Not sure what I'm doing for his first birthday yet.
Post a Comment